Monday, February 1, 2010

Weigh-in (2/1)

So, are you ready to see how you did last week? I am. I am interested to see if I was able to keep the 1.5 lbs off. I find that I weigh myself in the morning because my weight will fluctuate during the day. So here it goes. I did it. I lost 1.5 lbs. Yeah Me!
I hope all of you had good weeks, and I will be interested to see the comments. I'll talk to you next week. Good luck and remember watching what you eat is just as important as working out--sometimes it is even more important.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! My weight may or may not be the same-either I lost 2 lbs or it stayed the same--according to my vintage scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica I saw that Target has The Biggest Loser scale on sale for $25--that's a bargin. I am going to get one for myself.

    ReplyDelete