Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Workout (2/23)

It's Tuesday--and I am sore and tired. I do not have a busy schedule today, so I will make it to the Y. I can't really say that I miss it because I am worn out, but I know that I have to go. I already missed Monday, and if I want to get my 3 workouts in, I need to go today.
I know that there are a few people viewing the blog, but are not followers. And I know that you have to be a follower to make a comment, so this is for you. Let's get out there and do this challenge--you can do it. It is a 21 day challenge over 7 weeks, so that means we workout 3 times a week. We are doing this challenge to hopefully start a habit of working out. Maybe you are not doing the challenge to workout -- you are doing it to eat healthier. You can do it. During a week when I couldn't workout, I paid attention to what I ate, and I lost over 2lbs. Another follower lost 3lbs during a week when she couldn't workout. It can be done--and you can do it.
The reason that I started the workout and weigh-in blogs was for motivation. During my regular posts, I had mentioned that I wanted to workout and lose weight. I received a lot of feedback on these topics. As I was thinking how I could address it, I realized that some of the readers may not be interested in losing weight. So, that is why I started separated posts for the workouts and the weigh-ins. I really like how it is coming along. I receive the much needed motivation that I need, and the other followers are able to comment and receive the motivation that they need. I hope the posts and comments help and motivate you as much as it has helped and motivated me.
Well, I'm going for now. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Did my workouts. Oh, Oh, since someone at the table was eating cake for dessert, I also got a piece of cake out of the freezer and ate some too (being social eater doesn't help). It was a very skinny piece. So now I hope to not eat any more until Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica - you are funny. Good call though on freezing the cake (portion control)--that't awesome.
    As for me, I did not get my workout in. I am shaking my head as I write because I know what kind of trouble I am in. I will have to workout Wed., Thur., and Fri.--gruelling--I tell ya--gruelling. But I did it to myself. I got caught up in things I was doing at home, and I didn't take time out for myself. I need to work on that--taking time out for me. So, the challenge will definitely be a challenge for me this week.

    ReplyDelete