Monday, February 8, 2010

Workout (2/8)

It's a new week. Like I said in the weigh-in post, I did not get the exercise in like I wanted to. I am going to do the 21 day change a habit challenge. Monica had mentioned this in one of the comments, so I am going to try it. In the next 7 weeks, I am going to try to workout 3 days a week. She also suggested to write down which days you are working out and to count backwards. I don't know if you are up to the challenge, but I am going to try it out. If I fail, I just try again. Eventually, I will prevail---and so will you. Just keep trying.
Good Luck and I will talk to you tomorrow and I will leave a comment about what I did today.

2 comments:

  1. I wrote everything down in my planner, now all I have to do is make it to the Y tonight.

    ReplyDelete