Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Workout (2/16)

It's Tuesday. And do your kids have a snow day? The ones in this household do. I have a lot to do today, so they will be going to grandma's. My day is full, so I will have to fit my workout in this evening. Hopefully, I get it in. I worked out yesterday (1 down--2 to go). When you look at it that way, it doesn't seem so bad.

Are you doing the challenge? Come on--it can be fun. Remember we are preparing for summer. Let's get into that mindset. T-shirts, cropped pants, warm/hot weather. I know that I would feel better if I lost a few pounds. I guess I would feel comfortable loosing more than a few pounds because I have lost a few, but I really can't tell the difference.

My goal is still, 2 lbs a week. Sometimes I meet that goal and sometimes I don't. But I am trying and I am changing the way I do things---and that is Big.

So, keep working on it. Working out--Eating healthy--it will all pay off.

I will talk to you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Two for two on workouts. Scale showed 5 lb loss, probably mostly water but I'll take it. Keep going Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Roxanne--nice job on the weight loss.
    Nice job Monica---getting your workouts in.
    I did not get my workout in, but I still have time.

    ReplyDelete