Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Workout (2/24)

It's Wednesday--and I can't believe I am awake. I was up at 3:30am finishing some tasks. Crazy huh? Anyway, this is it--3 more days left in the work week, so let's get to it. I haven't worked out all week, so I have to go today, unless I want to be working out on the weekend. I need to learn that I need to make time for myself--maybe you struggle with this. It is definitely a battle. I was caught up in doing tasks and micro organizing that I did not get my workout in. I need to do better.
So, how are you doing this week? I know it is hard to get the workouts in--but we need to if we want to make it a habit. So, eat healthy and workout. Good Luck.
I'll talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Got in my workouts today. For some reason though,it's tempting not to do them. So I keep thinking the progress I'm making to try and motivate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, I know that I have said it before, but you are truely an inspiration. Thank you for all of your posts. You have been so consistent on the workout posts--it keeps me going and focused.
    I'm glad you got your workout in--I didn't.

    ReplyDelete