Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Workout (2/9) Come on Ladies

The comments have dropped off drastically. Where are you? It's ok if you don't make it to the gym--post it. Maybe a comment can help you get back out there. We can do this. We are not perfect--I didn't get my exercise in, but I watched what I ate. If you watch what you eat--post it. If you skip that extra donut or Coke--post it. We all have struggles and that is what makes us human. We are all unique individuals, and we will all do things differently. Let's get back into it. We can do it. So, even if you are struggling--post it. I went out to eat yesterday, something that I haven't done since I started this program. I may have a lot of work ahead of me, but I can do it. I may not be successful the first time--or the tenth time--but I will prevail. I really like the thought of the 21 day challenge. I am trying to do 3 workouts a week for 7 weeks. I missed yesterday (family stuff), but I have the rest of the week to get it in. And sometimes I'm at my best when my back is against the wall. That is why I weigh myself 1/2 way through the week. If I have lost weight, it gives me motivation to keep that weight off. If I haven't, it gives me motivation to work harder. Where are you? Do you need motivation to work harder or to keep the weight/inches off? Post--Post--Post---I say. You may just need some encouraging words to get you through the day.
I'll talk to you tomorrow and in the comments.

4 comments:

  1. The Biggest Loser is on tonight 8-10p.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did my workout today.

    This BLOG is helping me to stick to my workout goal because before the BLOG I was struggling to add to my workout. Of course, after I commented what my goal was, then it got harder to stick to it. But it is a little easier because of this BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been here lately, just getting caught up. Got my 3 workouts in last week. One so far this week. It's getting tough because my daughter is playing basketball and between practice and games and work, I am always in the car. I try to check in a few times a week but don't always have time to post. Keep me honest Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it to the gym today- I swam for 30min then the pool closed.
    Way to go Monica. And thanks for the heads-up on the Biggest Loser.
    Roxanne, I've missed you. I'm glad you got your workouts in. Don't beat yourself up--the blog will be here.

    ReplyDelete