Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Time to Let Go / Organize



..
..
..
..
..

This was the scene at the scrapbooking event that I attended today (Friday). I just got home and it is 12:12am. The two pictures are of items that I was selling to the women. I sold paper, stickers, chip board, stamps, eyelets, tags, books, and magazines. The prices were set to move the items-paper was .10, double-sided paper was .20, overlays were .25, stickers were .25-$2, stamps were $1-$4, eyelets were .50, books were $2, and magazines .50.

While my scrapbooking items were being sold (we just put a container out for the women to put their money into), I was organizing some of my stamps. These totes contain my Stampin' Up stamps. I was going through the idea books and tearing out the pictures of the stamp sets that I have. I matched the torn sheets to the stamp sets and put them in totes. Some sets I could not find in the idea books, so I will either stamp them on paper or make a photo copy of the stamp set.

Next, I will cut out the stamp sets and the ideas that go with them and put them on white computer paper. Then, I will group them seasonally and alphabetically. I still have a long time until this project is finished, but I am really glad that I started it. I have been wanting to do this for a while.

Well, I am tired. I hope you had a great day. Mine was busy trying to prepare for today--but I did it--- I got it done--and I made some money too.

I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.




2 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you were able to sell a lot of things. I was sorry to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good night,but I still have stuff left over--maybe next time you can make it.

    ReplyDelete