Sunday, February 28, 2010

Workout (2/28)

It's Sunday--and the last day of the month. I just stepped on the scale, since tomorrow is weigh in--and it doesn't look too good. No weight loss, in fact-weight gain. I need to do something spectacular today to compensate for the week.
Did you have a good week? Are you working out or watching what you eat? I didn't even eat out this week- it is kind of discouraging. But, I have been told that I could be carrying water weight (it is that time). Last week I thought I had gained weight but somehow I pulled it off.
I need to get my last workout in today, or I will have to start the challenge all over--And I clearly do not want to do that. So, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I did it. I got on my stepper today, so I do not have to start all over. Thank goodness--I was really sweatin' it.

    ReplyDelete