Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting Nowhere--New Display


So, it has been a blah day for me. I need to get out of this funk that I am in. I went for the craft room again today.




I started here, but it seemed like I was going nowhere. I was moving all of the stuff into the part that I just cleared yesterday. My plan is to do the pile in sections.



Meanwhile....I was getting frustrated. I had moved a lot of stuff, but it still seemed like there was a lot to move and sort through.






.

.

.

.

.

So, I did this. I emptied out the rack of paper, then I picked the area up. I moved the lamp post hanger, the buckets that went on the hanger, the white shelves, the rack of flowers, and the boxes of flowers. I also moved the rack that held the paper next to the other rack of paper. I did not fill the rack yet. I am contemplating going through the paper before I load it back up.
I'm tired, so I will call it a day. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Deb,

    The craft room is really looking great! I remember what it looked like when I came to visit. You are doing a great job getting it organized. Anyway, thanks again for talking to me the other night about the video. I am going to Ritz Camera today to talk to someone. I also wanted to see if you could talk again today or tomorrow?? I wanted to see what program you were using on your computer to do the video. Is it Windows Movie Maker? If so, I have that! Would just need some tips and advice. I think I can teach myself. What do you think? Is it hard to do? Also, I needed to know what kind of discs to buy today to put the music on and the pictures on? CDs? DVDs? I am so confused! Thanks again for your help! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I posted pictures on my Facebook page of the burp cloths that I made. Take a look and let me know what you think. They are in the "Crafts" album. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Jessica you are making burb cloths?? Don't you hate days like that Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bit by bit, it's getting done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica-thanks for the compliment.I use Roxio and no it is not hard to teach yourself. I am so excited about the burp cloths.
    Jan--I know. She has it together. I could probably make something in my craft room, but what? Just kidding. I hope to be scrappin' soon.
    Monica- thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete