Monday, February 15, 2010

Workout (2/15)

Well, It's Monday--the start of a new work week. Are you going to workout today? Come on start the week with a workout. If you don't have a gym membership, workout at home. Many people--including me--have many workout discs that they can lend out. We are on week number 6 (counting down) of our 7 week challenge.
Eating right helps. I gained all of my weight that I lost (except .2lbs) by going out to eat on Valentine's Day. It just goes to show you how important eating correctly is. And what kind of damage that can be done if you eat out. Now there are all kinds of --eating out. We went to Carrabbas. Bread--Steak--Caesar Salad -- Now I am going to have to workout extra hard this week--Yuck. But I can say this, my husband and I used to eat out a lot, and now that I am keeping track--I know how much that hurt my weight loss attempts.
So, try to eat healthy and workout. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Did my workouts.

    It's a good thing that you're keeping track of your weight loss, and therefore know the whys of your ups/downs of your weight after eating out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did workout today for 40 minutes, and I got 37 lenghts in. I was glad that I made it to the Y today.
    Monica- good job.

    ReplyDelete