Sunday, February 14, 2010

Workout (2/14)

It's Sunday. So, it begins again. And I am thankful for that--new beginnings. If I didn't eat that healthy last week, I always have this week. I completed the challenge last week--now it is time to do it this week--one week down and 6 to go. Six seems like a relatively small number-right? Ladies ---we can do six weeks. You may not workout on the weekends, but there are 5 days during the week to get your 3 workouts in. Personally, I like the fact that I don't have to workout everyday because inevitably something will come up and I will miss a day during the week. I may miss a couple--forcing me to workout on the weekend, but I look at it this way--I have options. I may have missed a couple workouts, but luckily the weekend is there for me to get my workout(s) in. If you have not joined our challenge, I invite you to do so. It has definitely provided inspiration for me. And say you are not up to challenging yourself to workout 3 times a week, how about eating healthier 3 times a week? Just skip that pop-once, or avoid that ice cream- once, or how about those chips? You would be surprised what you can do. Just by eating healthier, I lost 2.6lbs, and Roxanne lost 3lbs. Small steps--that is what is going to get the job done.
I will talk to you tomorrow. I hope you are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment