Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sorted and Stacked


Here is what is left. I took the rest of the paper upstairs. And I know that Matthew McConaughey said that he tries to break a sweat everyday, but I don't know if carrying paper up the stairs counts. But, I was sweating.



Here is one of the racks of paper that I filled. And my paper tray holder is almost filled and it is sorted by color.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My 2 chrome shelves hold the bulk of my paper. Some paper is sorted by color or texture. Yet, other paper is still in it's original stack.
Die cuts are on the last shelf. Letters occupy the space below the die cuts.
Well, I am tired. I may sort through some of the pile that is left. I hope all of you had a good day and I will talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sweating is sweating--no matter how it's done.
    What do you have more of--paper or material?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with monica, SWEATING is SWEATING, that's why they say find something you love to do and it won't feel like exercising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I sure did my fair share of "exercising"-taking the paper up.
    And that is a tough call. Paper or Material? I honestly don't know--I have an addiction to both.

    ReplyDelete