Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Binder


This is what I worked on today. In fact, this is where I worked all day--on the couch watching movies.

I cut out the stamp sets that I have, and I began taping them to computer paper. The next step will be to put them in protective sleeves, and then into a binder. I'll have to make a table of contents, but I don't know how I am going to categorize the sets yet.




There are a few sets that I cannot find, and there are some sets I still have to photocopy. It's 7pm, and I have been working on this all day---well I did take a break. And I did this...

I made a path in the snow for my dog to go. I plan to work on it tomorrow. She loves the outside, and she especially loves the snow. So, I am making her a little maze. Cool huh. Right now--you can't see it, but the path goes to her favorite tree. Tomorrow, I shovel a little maze in the back of the yard so that she can continue her sniffing. A maze for my dog--GENIUS. I know. You don't have to say it, but you can. I'm a great Dog Mom. Thanks.
A reader has told me about some giveaway sites that I am going to check out. I may start doing giveaways on this site--I still need to check on it--but it does sound fun. If I choose a different site, I will be sure to let you know.
Well, I'm going to go for today. I hope you had a great day, and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Just think of the calories you're using as you snow shovel. Way to go.

    ReplyDelete