Saturday, February 27, 2010

2 Digital Cameras - Yet So Many Problems



So, this is what I am doing today. I am trying to get ready for my vacation, so I am doing as much work as I can at home.

This picture shows my camera (whose battery died - and I can not find the charger). It also shows a memory card that will not work in the digital camera that I am using. For some reason, the card that is currently in there will not work. I am very lucky that I got this picture. This picture also shows what I am working on--I am photocopying all of my clear stamps, so that I will not have to stamp all of them.

So, there you have it, oh and someone told me that blank DVD cases work great for holding clear stamps. As luck would have it, I have a huge paper bag full of new DVD cases. You could also use CD cases, but they would not hold as much. Anyway, good news is that I don't have to go out and buy any cases.

I am going to continue on my project, and I will keep you informed. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment