Saturday, February 27, 2010

Clear Stamp Task Done

So, I finished photocopying all of my clear stamps. I will begin putting them into a binder and labeling.
I put my alphabet QuicKutz into a cute little case that I had. I was going to put my regular QuicKutz in the cute little case, but they
wouldn't all fit. I know that I could have expanded it, but I did not want it to be bulky. I need to find a storage container to fit my QuicKutz- I have over 100.
So, I like my carrying case, and how even the big letters fit in the space provided. How do you store your QuicKutz? Right now mine are in metal bins - alphabetically. I
don't know if I need to change my system--I just like to know how other people are storing their supplies.
I'll talk to you later. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. You're getting much done before your trip--looks like your trip was the goal to get some organizing done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it has been my goal to get my supplies organized before I start my vacation. I will be spending time with my family, but when they are working--I will be working too (on my stamps). I have never done anything like this before, I hope I get a lot done-- I'm really excited to see how my project will turn out.

    ReplyDelete