Saturday, February 6, 2010

Workout (2/6)

I don't know how many of you workout on the weekend, but if you do I am here to encourage you. Did you get your exercises in this week? Did you write down your goals? Do you have goals? That is something that is very important. Sit down and write out your goals. Write down what you want to weigh or what size clothes you want to fit into. I want to be in a size 14 by May. This will help you on your weight loss journey. And remember, small steps are all that is needed. If you are unable to workout, then eat healthier. You will see a difference. I stepped on the scale today, and it said 215.6-which is .1 away from a 2 lb weight loss.
I received the pills in the mail that I had ordered. But, I have decided not to use them until I reach a plateau. I would love to do this naturally, but I know I have a back-up if I need it.
Hope you have a good day. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Writing down goals is a good idea - helps us stay ontrack and see progress - Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is do work-outs 5-6 days a week. Did one Sat. Feeling my body getting stronger and slowly looking better helps to keep me going. Also I seem to keep on exercising knowing that it's greatly benefiting my body--like it helps my plantar fascitis in the arch of my foot, as well as my tailbone area, as well as my heart getting stronger, well, you probably get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Roxanne. I do hope to get to the Y tomorrow. I am losing weight using your method of watching what I eat--which is FANTASTIC.
    Monica--WOW--5-6 days a week--what an accomplishment. I was able to get a lot in last week, but this week I got nothing in. I am a little disappointed in myself, but then again, I wasn't feeling very good either.
    Keep up the great work, and keep posting--it reminds me that I need to get out there and workout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to jumpstart myself, I have switched to eating healthier, now I am starving! I guess I just need to be hungry alittle and shrink my stomach.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate that part of eating healthier, but you can have small snacks throughout the day. But I am usually still hungry at night.

    ReplyDelete