Friday, February 5, 2010

My Paper

This is the scene out my back window. The snow has been constant since 3:30pm. Luckily my brother gave me a snow blower a few months ago -that has been one of the best gifts this season. We have really been using that thing. It seems like this year has been the year for snow--snowman snow. Where it is not so cold outside that you can't enjoy the snow.


I have decided to work on sorting my paper today. It will be a big task, but I think I am up to the challenge. The clear containers will hold: Christmas, dog, sports, alphabets, school, zoo, and Valentine's Day. I have a paper rack upstairs that I will fill with paper that I have several sheets of. I also have a 12x12 paper tray holder that has 12 holders. I also have 2 paper trays that have 6 slots each to hold paper. I may need more containers, but I am going to try to make do.

2hours into the project:
The messy table and the organized stacks.








So, tomorrow I will continue to work on this project. I have a lot more paper to sort through.
Well, I hope you have/had a good day. And thank goodness it's Friday. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment