Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Workout (2/10)

Well, it's Wednesday-half way through the week. Have you worked out? Are you going to workout? Come on you can do it? Is anyone else doing the 21 day challenge? You can do what I am doing (7 weeks- 3 workouts a week) or you can make your own challenge (just make sure that it is 21 days because that is what it takes to make a habit). Remember to post your workout or eating healthy choices because it all makes a difference.
I will talk to you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Last night on the Biggest Loser program, an Olympian athlete challenged the T.V. audience to do lunges during the following commercial, so our son and I did them. Well, after today's workouts, I'm really sore from both the workouts and lunges. The lesson I learned from that is that I need to keep trying to add to my workouts in order to start losing weight-sore or not. My metabolism is sluggish so I need to exercise more. I can only imagine how sore the Biggest Loser contestants are from working out most of their day and I only did about 2 min. of those lunges. They keep going and going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No workout today, Curves was closed due to snow storm. Must go tomorrow, no excuses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Monica. It amazes me how just a short amount of time can make such a big difference.
    Roxanne--I'm with you, I didn't get my workout in either--so I must get it in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete