Sunday, February 7, 2010

Time to Put the Paper Away


Well, I have to clean-up. The kids will be returning home today, and we will need the table. I did get a lot done; however, I did not get it all done.





I will have time to reflect on what I have, and I can get more containers if I need them. These are the containers that I am speaking of. They are great for grouping papers that you have a lot of.

I do have the room to expand--I think. I still need to label these containers. And I need to finish putting my paper tray organizer together.



This is another project that I had been working on. I print out my posts and I am organizing them in this binder. I have a smaller binder which is lent out for people that don't have access to the Internet. That way, they only have the posts in which they have not read.
And -- as one of my readers had suggested, it will be very easy to make a scrapbook layout with all of this material on hand.
I hope all of you are having a good day and a good weekend. I'll talk to you soon. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment