Monday, February 1, 2010

The Store---The Step-mom

Here is the store-as it was today. The boxes contain what is left of the scrapbooking supplies. The other misc. items will be boxed up to go to the owners home or to the Salvation Army.
I do not know what kind of time frame the ladies have, but I have offered to help as long as they need.
I can already tell that I will have to set limits for myself because I did not get my swimming in today. I will have to stay focused on myself, and help out when I can. This is usually a problem for me--setting limits. I will definitely have to work hard to find time for myself and to find time to help others.
My day did not go very good today. I had my medication appt. which ran over. That made me miss my B12 shot, so I just headed to the store.
It has been a particularily difficult day for me as a step-mom. If anyone is a step-mom, or is thinking about becoming a step-mom---I have a book for you to read before you do. The Smart Stepmom by Ron L. Deal and Laura Petherbridge. This book will really open your eyes to what is in store for you.
Anyway, this has been a tremendously draining day. I hope your day was better than mine. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments: