Saturday, February 13, 2010

Workout (2/13)

It's Saturday. The last day of the week, and the last day to get your workout in for the 21 day challenge. We can do it. I have my swimsuit on, and I am going to the pool today to get my last workout in. I weighed myself today, and I lost 1.6lbs. Hopefully, I can keep it off until Monday. Today and tomorrow will be a challenge because of Valentine's Day.
Remember eating healthy is just as important (if not more important) than exercising. Good luck today and throughout the weekend. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I did it. I swam 65 lengths. Yahoooooo. I got my challenge in. I feel proud.
    Even though I am losing weight, my clothes do not feel looser---which stinks. So, I guess I am gaining muscle mass--I don't know. I am losing it slow (around 2 lbs/a week). I just thought that I would notice. Oh well--that will not keep me down. I may workout tomorrow to make up for going out to eat---MAYBE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did my workouts today.

    I think that I read a long time ago that it takes so many weeks/months to see a difference while dieting as well as exercising. Eating healthier and exercising will pay off on a long term basis.

    In stores I've been trying on different tops and found that one top looked better 2 sizes smaller--because of my sculpting/toning exercises--even though I have not lost weight for awhile now. Be patient--it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you say that you actually swam a mile? Or close to it? That's great. Losing average of two pounds a week is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I did get my mile in. I get nervous when I hear that it may take a while to notice. The last time that I did this, I didn't notice for a month--then I just quit. So, I will be patient, and losing around 2lbs a week is helping. Thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete