Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stamps, Stamps, and More Stamps


Today's task was organizing my stamps. Since I will be on vacation next week, I want to take something to do that will be fun and easy--stamping. My nieces will love it --- and I will too. Not only will they love all of the stamps, they will be helping me out by stamping them on paper so that I can categorize them in a binder.

Here are all the stamps that I organized. Each tote has a theme, and in each tote there are groups of stamps in plastic bags.
Here is a sample:
This is one of the bags from the totes. It is the beach bag. I gathered all of the stamps pertaining to the beach, shells, and sun and put them in this bag.
This will make the task easier because when I am stamping, all I will have to do is stamp each stamp on one piece of paper--and then I am done. I won't have to worry if there is another stamp in another tote pertaining to the beach.
Now, I know I have my work cut out for me. The amount of stamps is overwhelming. I will have to break this task down over several days. But, the good news is--it will get done. I have desperately needed to do this task because I forget what kind of stamps I have. I am especially eager to do the stamps that I just purchased, the flowers, and the leaves.
For the stamps that need an acrylic block, I may be able to just photo copy them. I'll try to do that before my vacation starts.
So, that is it for today. I am quite tired. I hope you had a good day, and I will talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment