Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Early Morning Task



This is what I finished last night. So, I have one task done and 2 to go. I will work on the kitchen table next because it will not be as difficult as the den.
I, also, need to fill my pill container. I know that there are some medications that I will need to get refilled. This is a weekly task and one that takes some time--Remember I have 20 pills to take EVERYDAY. I don't look forward to this task, but I know that if I don't do it, there is a good possibility that I will miss some doses (and that is not good for anybody). Just recently I had run out of a medication (Pristiq) and I missed 3 days. Boy did my mood change---I was very short tempered and irritable. The nurse practitioner said that it was because I am on such high doses that it affected me so abruptly. Whatever the reason---I don't want that to happen again. I have to get another bottle of my vitamin too. Even with that B12 shot, my energy is low. I take a multi-vitamin with iron (because my iron is low), but I ran out a few weeks ago and I never got another bottle. Have you ever noticed a difference between taking a vitamin and not taking a vitamin?
Well, I'm off to fill the pill container and to clean the kitchen table. I, also, have to take the white boxes upstairs. I'll keep you informed. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment