Sunday, February 21, 2010

Workout (2/21)

It's Sunday. Is anyone going to workout today? I might. I feel like I have been run over by a truck--I am soooo sore. And I don't know why. The only thing that I have done differently this week is move my heavy totes back and forth from the scrapbooking event. Boy do my legs and back hurt, and my arms hurt too.
It is 10:30 and the pool is open from 1-3pm. I haven't decided if I am going to go or stay home. It is a real toss up because if I stay home I can nurse these tender muscles one more day.
Well, if you are working out today--good for you. Keep up the good work. If you are eating healthy,--good job. I'm finding it extra hard to eat healthy. I got my workouts in, but boy do I want some ice cream or chocolate.Yummm.
I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good Luck.

3 comments:

  1. I've had a very good reason to eat choc. cake and gingerbread cake with ice cream from Fri-to Sun--because of a birthday! Went on the scale Sun morning and saw that my weight is still within the 2 lb range (the high side) but my skirt still fits just right. Can't wait to do really intense workouts on Mon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The left-over cakes will be cut into small serving-size pieces and frozen. These will be my treats for the future (my goal only once a week).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, once a week--you are good. With those tasty treats in the freezer, I would be tempted everyday. Chocolate cake and ice cream are ranked within the top 3 of my favorite desserts. Yummm. I love just thinking about them.

    ReplyDelete