Monday, February 22, 2010

My Luck



So, I had my weekly therapy appt. (1st of 2), and it went ok. Well, not completely ok. While I was waiting in the "waiting room", I was leafing through a magazine --and I came across this picture...


Does that "top" look familiar? Yeah, that is the thing that I tried to squeeze myself into--and broke the clasp. SHE IS WEARING IT FOR A SHIRT. A SHIRT. I wonder if she actually walks around in that? I couldn't believe it. That picture really put a damper on my mood.

Anyway, I am walking out, and this lady has 2 really cute bags--one is a backpack and one is a duffel bag. She said that they were Vera Bradley. I commented again how pretty her bags were, and I was on my way.
I decide that I was going to go to the Salvation Army to do a little shopping. Here are the purses that I liked. One is a Goldie, one is a Gap, and one is a --Vera Bradley. Can you believe it? It has all the tags, and it was the same pattern as the lady from therapy. How Cool. I was so excited. They keep their name brand bags behind the counter. So, I asked about the salmon and white bag---it said Dolce&Gabbana. Can you believe it? I know--AMAZING. A Dolce&Gabbana bag in the Salvation Army. WOW.
So, I went on eBay to check out these purses--yeah, I think the Dolce&Gabbana is a fake. Bummer huh? It doesn't have the proper tags inside. I was fooled by the outside tag. Well, at least I got a Vera Bradley right? And the salmon & white bag is really pretty even though it is a fake. I really love all of the bags I got, ---but then again I am a purse junkie. From the words of my niece " I love them sooo much".
That is what I did today--therapy--shopping--and eating. As for organizing, well I am going to try to do some work in the den. I do have some great news--I'm going to visit my family in Pittsburgh. Now, my sister and my dad really know how to organize, maybe I'll be able to take some pictures to give you a glimpse into their world. If I only had their talent...oh the possibilities. I am going to try to keep the blog going while I am out of town. I may also take some projects with me. We'll see how it goes.
I'm going to go for now. I'll talk to you later. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Your funny, I feel like I missed so much,you have done alot since I checked in last, I just got done reading all the past bloggs I missed...good work and too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan--and I can't wait to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete