Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Book



So, here it is. THE BOOK --This book is filled with all of the stamp sets in these 2 totes. The book also contains ideas --for reference.



I decided to separate the book by the following:
1) Ideas
2) Flowers
3) Mr & Mrs
4) Girl
5) Food
6) Baby
7) Sports
8) Animals
9) Letters/Words
10) Holidays
11) Frames & Tabs
12) Backgrounds
13) Invites
14) Business
15) Other
I completed 96 pages --over these last 2 days. It was a tough task, but I am glad that these stamps are completed. I have about 5 more totes, but only 1 is as big as these 2. These were just my Stampin' Up stamps.
So, that was my weekend--I hope you had a fun one. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to organize your stamps - it was good to see you at scrapbooking - Roxanne

    ReplyDelete