Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Errands, Errands, Errands

Well, I did not get all of my errands done, but I did get more done than I thought. I did my homework, I went to therapy (which was hard and exhausting), I went to the Y (something I needed to do for me), and I made it to the post office. Then, I came home and took a nap. Therapy gets me down sometimes and today was no different. I/we are working on couple's issues, but we are not agreeing. It is exhausting. Today, focused on my husband a lot, and his homework assignment. He was supposed to make a list of chores/tasks and consequences for when those chores/tasks don't get accomplished. I needed to stay quiet in my chair, but with my personality (stubborn) that is a hard thing to do.
Enough of that crap. I need to spend more time with my friends, unfortunately some of my best friends/sister are in a different state. And I miss them.
No organization took place today. In fact, the mail is becoming overwhelming again, and it seems that I am the only person that can do it. I'm just in a mood.
I am going to call it a day, and maybe--just maybe--tomorrow can/will be better. I'll keep you posted. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Great to hear that you did your swimming. Try to do 2 more times this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. And thanks again for the 21 day challenge suggestion. I usually do better when there is a challenge involved. I think that is why this blog is keeping me motivated--it's a challenge. There are many times when I just want to go to bed, but this blog is making me be accountable. I am really thankful that my sister suggested it. And I am so thankful that I have readers that post suggestions--that is what makes this blog worth it. Monica thanks for all of your suggestions, challenges, and insight--you have really helped me during this "clearing my clutter" process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come and visit me!!!! :) We could go to the YMCA, garage sales, etc. Everyone needs a break from their every day routine!! Would love to have you down! Love ya and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess-I will make some time (out of my busy blogging schedule--to come and see you). I miss you too. Who knows--I may end up with another story to share with my readers.

    ReplyDelete