Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Day is Half-Way Done

So, I started with the errands. My first call was to my doctor--their office was closed (I got the answering service). I hoped that my day would not continue like that. I made an appt. with the Vet for this afternoon, and on the way home I will take care of my dry cleaning. I got the DAV paperwork and I filled it out. Now, I just have to go to the post office to mail it out (on my way back from the Y). I printed out my blog. I will visit my friend Natalie to drop off some treat bags and my blog (on my way to the Y).
But as you can see, I did not get to take care of the kitchen table or the computer table or the mail. I did get a lot done, but not enough. I also need to go to the bank, but that will have to be another day.
Angela had a great idea. She suggested that I have a "Clearing My Clutter" party. It would take a couple of months to get things organized. I would bundle the paper that I do not want in pretty ribbon. I can group other items like that as well. It sounds like fun, and I love hosting a good party.

I hope you are having a good "snow day". The picture is of my dog licking the snow on our stairs--come to find out--she didn't have any water--she didn't have any food either for that matter. I was so involved this morning on the computer--I did not get to spend much time with her. She rang the sleigh bells that we have hanging from our sliding glass door to go outside. My brother had come up with that idea for his puppy--his puppy was to ring the bells when he needed to go outside. It works great. I am usually around my dog, so all she has to do is stand by the door, and I will let her out. But it is on these rare occasions, that the sleigh bells are a great tool.
I will talk to you later. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.

6 comments:

  1. That party idea does sound great--make it fun. Will there be music too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in for the party!! Let me know when you are planning to do it and I will fly in! :)Maybe my mom can watch Alex. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet. I am hoping for a spring party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb,

    I can also help with the marketing!! :) We need to market this party so we get a lot of buyers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes--Yes. It will be a smashing good time. And I am always looking for fresh ideas on marketing.

    ReplyDelete