Thursday, February 18, 2010

Workout (2/18)

It's Thursday--we are almost done with our week. How are you doing? I have 2 workouts down so far and I plan to get my last one in today. I am still tired from yesterday and I still need to get my B12 shot.
You can do it. Try to get a workout in today. Try to eat healthier. If you are not doing the 21 day challenge--try it out--you'll be surprised what you can do.
I'm going to go for now. Post your workout or your eating habits. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Good luck.

4 comments:

  1. Did workout.

    That's great that you swam again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica. I am going to do my swimming tonight because I had appts. this morning. I am finally getting my B12 shot today in 20 minutes, that should help with my energy.
    Monica it is nice to see such consistency. Do you workout everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do daily workouts, my goal being 5-6 days a week. There have been times that I'm tempted to skip a day, and that's when it could get into a habit of skipping, and stop workouts altogether (like I did before). Before this Blog I was accountable to myself to get in the workouts. But being accountable to the BLOG to increase the workouts is working good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5-6 days a week is great. I hope to be there someday.

    ReplyDelete