Monday, February 8, 2010

Continuing with The Paper


I decided to continue sorting the paper today. I should finish it up by tomorrow.
Nothing really exciting happened, except--I went out to eat. The youngest got braces on today, so we took her out to lunch. That is her favorite place.
I really liked some of the paper that I saw, so I think I am going to put it in my album until I use it.
I hope you had a good day. Oh, I forgot--I bought paint to paint the computer room. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I just received the Slice I ordered from an infomercial - It is great - I even bought 2 stacks at Joannes to have plenty of paper to cut with it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne, bring it to scrapbooking--I'd love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome. Do you like/love it so far?

    ReplyDelete