Monday, February 22, 2010

Workout (2/22)

It's Monday ---Ladies. Time to start the week off right--let's workout. I have an appt. today, so I hope to workout after my appt. It has a tendency to be emotionally gruelling, and getting into that pool seems to melt stuff away. My goal today is the 64 lengths (1 mile). I only did it once last week, and I am going to try to improve that.
Also, this week--I want to try the Yoga discs that I have. I actually have many workout DVD's, but Yoga may be the best remedy while I am going through therapy. Additionally --this week--I want to finish my intro in the weight room, so that I can start lifting weights. Building a little bit of muscle will surely improve my chances of weight loss.
So, let's get moving. And I will talk to you in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Did my workouts. Yoga's great not only to release stress, but it helps build discipline as well as muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica--I did not get my workout in, but thanks for the tip on Yoga. Maybe I will take it when I go to visit my sister.

    ReplyDelete