Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Dog & The Snow


..

..

..
..
This was our break today. I had been working hard cutting out and sorting stamp sets, so I needed a break. Velvet was already outside enjoying her maze. We started playing Frisbee, and then I started throwing snowballs at her. She caught them. It was so funny-- I started throwing her one right after another. Some were too big so she would crunch on them and eventually lose some of the snowball in the snow. It was funny watching her trying to dig the remainder up.
After a while, she started eating the snowball right from my hand--that is when I decided to get the camera. This was priceless. It was like feeding an animal at the zoo. Very Cool--and I got it on "film".
Well it is time for lunch. I'll talk to you soon--well, tonight. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment