Friday, February 12, 2010

Therapy--Blah,Blah,Blah

So, another day in therapy world. It did not go good at all. I cried the whole session, and I actually had to get up and leave during the end. She says that it is going to be hard, but I seem to be the only one crying. These sessions are physically and emotionally draining. I actually cancelled the one for Monday because my brother and his wife are coming up to see me. She didn't want me to cancel, but I need a break from getting "beat up" during these sessions.

I did not get a task done for today, but tonight I am slowly going to start going through my paper to weed out what I don't want. I am getting ready for spring and the "Clearing My Clutter" party. The box on the left is paper --so far--that I will be getting rid of. After the paper, I may go through my stamps or my inks/paints.
To finish the computer room, I am going to paint it. My sister advised a shade of yellow because that stimulates the brain. Once I do that I can move the books back to the book shelves and the room will be complete.
Home Depot is having a sale on their Glidden paint (it started yesterday and they are taking $5 and some change off of their gallon paint. That is another reason why I am going to paint the room. Do you like the color? To me it looks really "clean" next to the white trim.
Well, I am going to go for now. Take care. I hope you had a good day. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there Deborah....The sun is always shining...even on the cloudiest day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,

    I like the paint color. I also think yellow is a good color. I really wish we lived closer to each other. I love to paint. I could come and help you with the room and we could laugh together. Keep your chin up...there are brighter and better days ahead. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way...I think I still have a problem because when I saw your box of paper...I immediately thought.."Oh...I need to look through that." NO! I cannot bring any more paper into my house until I start using what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angela, Roxanne, and Jess. I'm glad you guys like the yellow color--it is called Banana Split. Through my many years of scrapbooking, I have learned how to make scratch and sniff paper...So, I am thinking of making a scratch and sniff wall--banana. I ran this by Dave, and he said NO WAY. But, how original would that be. I'm telling you, I think I'm on to something. And bananas are good for you. Where's the harm? Ok, so maybe Velvet may start rubbing against the wall--then she may start licking the wall--so what. To aleviate that, I just put the scratch and sniff areas higher than she can reach. GENIUS. Just sit back and imaging a scratch and sniff wall, it would be like you are in the Willy Wonka factory. And who didn't love that factory-CANDY--SUGAR--LOLLIPOPS--CHOCOLATE..YUM.
    Well maybe I will do it in my craft room. I'm so excited just thinking about it.
    And Jess, don't worry about the paper, I don't think that you would like it--it's not like I am getting rid of my shiny stuff (silly).
    I have to go...I keep thinking about banana walls.

    ReplyDelete