Thursday, February 18, 2010

New/Old Strategy



Here is the couch that the totes were on. I've decided to change my strategy a little bit. I am going to put boxes on the couch instead. I have noticed that there is a lot of craft stuff, memorabilia, and office supplies in this room. So, I am going to use the boxes to sort and then take the boxes downstairs until I can bring them up --one by one--and put the contents away.

Like usual, I have started several projects that I have not completed. I still need to complete my closet, I need to paint and finish the computer room, I need to complete the den, and I need to continue working on my craft room.

I am off to another appt., and during that time I will decide what task I want to do. I am leaning towards my closet, but who knows. It would be nice to complete something today, but I don't think that is going to happen.

And did you think the yellow for the computer room was too bright? I have never painted a room yellow before. I do not like mustard for my walls--I did want something brighter--like summer. But there are so many yellows to choose from--even picking a color can be overwhelming.

I'll talk to you later. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Not sure about the brightness of the yellow but do know that if the room is upstairs and facing south-which is sunnier, a cooler color would be better. My current kitchen wall is a pale yellow, and in the past had painted a living room a bright yellow and liked it. It's such a cheerful color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention that one time I had painted a very small room bright yellow, and it was so sunny in there from an east window, that it "felt" hot in there until we painted it blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Monica. The room faces west, so the sun will not be a problem. Since I got a tester and put some paint on the wall, I am finding that I really like the paint. And my one step-daughter (who didn't like it), now likes it. Next, I am going to put some more paint on the wall--like by the computer--just to see if I would like to see that color everyday.

    ReplyDelete