Monday, February 15, 2010

New Task



I'm onto a new task. I will be finishing up projects in between working on the new task. This table is in the den. As you can see, it is not usable--I plan to change that. I haven't decided if I will box stuff up for the "Clearing My Clutter" party or if I will just bag it up for the Salvation Army.





Speaking of Army, I have a lot of military, police, and fire fighter paper that I will be getting rid of. I kept a good amount for myself, and I plan to sell the rest.

Whatever doesn't go, I may just give to a local fire house or police department (maybe their wives scrapbook).

Well, that is all for now. I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks Monica and Angela. I am just trying to find a good home for all of my stuff. Once you get attached to things like I have, not only is it hard to let go, but once you do let go, you want someone who needs it or really wants it -- to get it.

    ReplyDelete