Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Emptying the Totes/Baskets ---Epicenter


These are the totes and baskets in the Epicenter/Den. As you can see, some of them are getting pretty full, and since I am doing the table in the den, I need to start emptying them before I go any further.

I have a few appts. today including the dentist. I am not looking forward to that one. But one errand that I am looking forward to is picking up Velvet. She spent a couple nights at the kennel. She loves it there, and I schedule her a bath on the day I pick her up. She is usually pretty tired when she comes home (she watches all the dogs--so much activity).


I think I need to get a couple boxes ready for craft stuff. I have a lot of craft stuff in this room and in the next room that I will be doing (spare bedroom).


Hope you are having a good day. I'll keep you informed. Until then...


This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment