Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Workout (2/2)

Well, it is Ground Hog's Day and ---yes-- he did see his shadow. But look at it this way, that just gives us more time before we need to shed the turtle necks and the winter clothing. It gives us more time to lose the weight before the spring/summer clothing comes out.
I need to go to the Y today because I missed yesterday. And I miss that alone time that I get by swimming. It is refreshing and I ponder my day during that hour + that I am in the pool.
I hope all of you are having a good day, and I hope you get your "me" time in. I'll talk to you later.

5 comments:

  1. I did not get to go to the Y today. A bad day combined with family issues. I can actually say that I am starting to miss it. I did eat better today, I refrained from drinking pop--which I so desperately wanted. Hope all of you are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No good news from the scale but I did lose 2.5" off the hips so I'll put that in the win column. Two for two on workouts this week. Make the time, Deborah...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Roxanne. Inches lost and working out this week. You are sooo ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't get to do workout Tues because of an early morning errand. Kept thinking about getting one workout done, but didn't take the time to do. Instead kept baking in the kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That happens, now I don't bake, but I can get caught up doing other things.

    ReplyDelete