Thursday, January 28, 2010

Workout (1/28)

Well, here it is another day. But, it is Thursday, so the week is almost done. I stepped on the scale today and I had lost 1.5 lbs. I was so excited. Hopefully, I can keep it off until weigh-in on Monday. I want to encourage all of you to take another small step today. We all have set backs. I know I had one today. I stopped at Burger King and I got a hamburger and onion rings. But, I did pass on the Whopper Jr. (which I usually get) and the pop. So, even though I had a set back, I did do a good job. So, I encourage you to look at things in this manner. You may slip up, but you probably did something good.
So, post your workout, or something you did good today ( maybe you ate 1 less donut). Due to "life", I will not be able to workout until 7pm tonight. But, I will talk to you in the comments and I will talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Day 4, workout #4.....yeah me!!!! That's it for the week though but not bad. Hope you got your workout in. Good job passing on the whopper and pop. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roxanne. Good job to you too - 4 days that's awesome. I did get my workout in- I did an hour in the pool. Yeah me!!!! I had to work off that Burger King.

    ReplyDelete