Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The day is done

So, my day is done. I got all the cards off the door, removed the tape, and cleaned the door. I removed the tops of the cards without photos. I haven't decided if I will use them as gift tags next year or donate them to an organization. But, the 2 week deadline seems perfect for me.The cards with photos on them, well I made 4 scrapbook pages. Nothing too fancy, since I am just trying to get rid of the holiday clutter.
I, also, made the copies of my holiday letter and stuffed my envelopes. Now, all I have to do is go to the post office tomorrow.
Well, I already have my eyes set on tomorrow's project. I can't wait to tell you all about it and receive your input. Because on this one I definitely need it.
I am also still working on how to post many photos (like my boxes and my dog).Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Deb, I see you have a holiday card from the Goebel family! How do you know them?? They are my neighbors [across the street]. It's a small world. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Darin, It's Deborah from high school. Kim's sister is Michele (we went to high school with her too).

    ReplyDelete