Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hallway Continued

Today, I am going to continue on my task of the hallway. I am also going to empty the boxes that I put in my craft room.
I want to say Hello! to my newest follower, Tricia. How are you? I don't know if you are going to read the blogs from here or from the beginning, but if you go from the beginning, and if you leave comments, I will read them. Everyday I check the comments on a so-called "spreadsheet" to see if I have any new ones. I'm glad that you have joined. My therapist says that I have started quite a little cult for myself. I said that is crazy. But --I am asking all of my followers to meet me at a church---in the woods. I will be serving Kool-Aid and cookies. Just kidding. That would be a little weird--I'll probably make brownies. That being said, she wanted the web address. Sweet. I've roped her in.
So, I'll keep you up dated, but for now I am going to watch some Boston Legal with my husband ---snuggled on the couch---with a big comfy blanket---and some hot coco. That will surely get me motivated to do something today. Right? Right! Until then...
This is me.This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment