Saturday, January 23, 2010

Today is a Dud

First off, I went to the pool, only to find swim lessons going on so, I could not do my laps. Then, I came home and took down almost all of the outside Christmas decorations. Then, I laid down. Then, I rearranged stuff in my craft room. I want to do something in there today, but my husband is taking a nap---so I can't (I would probably make too much noise).
It has just been a bummer of a day. Things I want to do---I'm not able to do. And that's the bummer. This would have been a great day to take a lazy day, but I didn't. I still want to accomplish something. But, when my husband wakes up, he will probably want to do something. Oh well. Everybody has these types of days---where things just don't go as you planned. I just don't like them. Maybe today's accomplishment will be taking a shower.
So no pictures, no stories, nothing. Today is a Dud.
I'll keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Hate thoes days, but then after them I usually have the most productive day (sometime in that week) So get ready, you will make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate days like that too - but sometimes it good to recharge your batteries and take it easy from time to time - lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am going to wait for that productive day. Actually, I can't wait--I am getting tired more quickly since I am working out. So, maybe a recharge is exactly what I need.

    ReplyDelete