Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Calling It A Day


You know there is something very different about trying on pants and trying on shirts. With pants, you can not pay attention about how much weight you've gained. But when you try on a shirt, and the shirt hugs your belly--you know. So, I tried on long sleeve shirts and jackets today. I made outfits (a shirt with a jacket), and then I arranged them by color in my closet. I found a red jacket -- that fits---and -- is super cute. Since I tried everything on, I really had a chance to see what fit and what didn't. It was a real eye opener. But, I did manage to find items that I did like--that fit.

So, tomorrow I will do the T-shirts. It's 9:15 and I am getting tired. I will talk to you tomorrow. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear about your trying on clothing and getting it done bit by bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are making great progress !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't you just love the jacket. It still has the tags on.

    ReplyDelete