Friday, January 8, 2010

Taming the Kitchen Table


Today's task is the kitchen table. I don't know about your household, but if my den is the "Epicenter", my kitchen table is the "dump" center. Everyone just dumps everything there. We usually eat at the island, but a few times the kids have wanted to eat at the table. It is alot nicer eating at the table--we don't have to sit on stools, we or shall I say "I" don't have to keep moving to get to the utensils, and maybe if it was clear-we could play games on the table.
As you can see from the photo, there are items from many different rooms. I am interested to see how easy the clean-up will be with my new system ( the totes/baskets). By the way, I did label the totes/baskets, so it would make sorting a lot easier. I do have another therapy appt. to go to, so I am hoping to finish by 11:00am (it is 10:15). I'll keep you informed of my progress. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment