Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sizes 14-18


So, I was talking to my friend today. Since, I am going on my trip in May (and I did like the clothes that I grew out of), I will be keeping sizes 14-18. I am in size 18 right now, but some 18's don't fit. I really want to be able to fit my XL collared shirts comfortably.

I went to the Salvation Army to drop off stuff, and to buy stuff for the Humane Society. They have a list of items that they need on a regular basis, so I plan to go to the Salvation Army to meet some of their needs. Today, I got cloth towels, blankets, pens, and a dog bowel. I did try to drop it off, but the Humane Society is closed on Wednesdays.

I had a therapy appointment today, it went OK. She needed to cancel my appointment for tomorrow-bummer. My therapist asked how my blog was going. I said fine and I told her about what happened this weekend. I also told her about my latest project--my closet. She called me trying to lose weight- getting rid of my physical clutter. Funny huh. She said that losing weight is also a part of getting rid of clutter. So, I will try to get rid of my physical clutter by going to the YMCA. I am really going to try to make it there today.
I will keep you updated. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Now that's a different perspective on being overweight--physical clutter. Can the extra weight be organized? Hey, maybe it does. It's all on the perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, and if we keep breaking it down, I could just say--- I'm organizing stomach, thigh, arms... ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read that there is a direct corelation with having extra pounds and having clutter. When you are ready to get rid of the clutter, the extra pounds come off also

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you think that's because the calories are being burned off while organizing the clutter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know. I see a lot of people organizing and not losing weight. The correlation is probably with people who got rid of everything, stressed out over it, and then lost weight because they weren't eating because they were too stressed.ha ha I already have stomach issues, I do not need more stress.

    ReplyDelete