Monday, January 25, 2010

The Computer Room Desk


I'm getting back to organizing the downstairs -- for today. I have chosen to clear off the table in the computer room. It will make that room look better, and the family will like it because they are always going in there.
I want to say Hello! to my newest follower - Roxanne. Hey Roxanne, how are you? Have you been enjoying the topics? I try to put some stories into some of my blogs--to make it fun. Some people have left some great comments, so I encourage you to look at the comments as well. And everyday I view the comments on a "spreadsheet", so I can tell if anyone has left any comments- even as far back as the beginning. So, if you have a good idea--please post it--I will see it.
Well, I'm off to do some work. I will be using the "Epicenter" and all my totes for sorting. Hopefully this task won't take long. I'll keep you posted. Until then...
This is me. This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Good to see that you're consistently decluttering something almost daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post a pic for all of us to see when you are finished! Can't wait : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a challenge for me to stick with it, I usually do something for about a week and then I stop.
    I did post a photo--hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have one organizing tip. Always properly label your flour and your powdered sugar, so you don't mix them up. Know what I mean?????? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roxanne you are a funny one. That was quite a sugar high I had ---and a headache. But, I did not let you down, I made those "cut here" cookies for the exchange.I wonder why people didn't ask for the receipe?

    ReplyDelete