Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Clearing and Separating



This is the pile in the hallway that I am going to tackle today. I may not finish, but I will start. It is mostly craft stuff or stuff that needs to go down to the basement.

As I was driving to my therapy appt., it dawned on me that some people may not want to read about other people working out. So, I have come up with a system. Everyday I will post an additional blog about working out. It will be called: Workout (date). I will also post an additional weekly blog for weight loss on Mondays. It will be called: Weight? No-Physical Clutter (date). That is the day that I have chosen to weigh in or to be accountable for what I have done all week. My weight may not drop, but maybe my pants are loose. Every little bit counts. With these separate blogs, everyone interested in working out or losing weight can post their comments in one blog. And who knows--you might receive encouraging comments from other people who are doing the same thing. We will see if it works. So, there will be my daily post, a workout post:Workout (date), and on Mondays: Weight? No-Physical Clutter (date). I hope these additional posts help to motivate anyone looking for motivation.

I am separating them because I do not want to take away from the original idea of the blog: Clearing Clutter. Yet, I have had a lot of people comment on how they need to get motivated.I look forward to your comments.

I will talk more later. Until then...

This is me.This is my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Deb you place is really getting in order, I can't wait until dad comes up and sees all the progress, OPPS I mentioned him, He will probably have his identity stolen and start to get harassed, DARN THIS INTERNET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical! What one doesn't understand, one always criticizes! First, I think that it is hysterical that he doesn't approve of the blog and second, I think that is is so funny that he likes Judge Judy so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is funny that us "sisters" are talking about dad on the internet. You know I am making copies of my blogs and keeping them in a binder. My friend Natalie is now looking at them, but soon I will pass it off to dad. In my next blog, his address will be the catchy title, and I will include such things as his ancestors, his billing cycles, and his family pet(s). ha ha Stay tuned. Nothing but identity theft here. And I don't know how Judge Judy can help me, but darnit I'm going to start watching her show everyday. Maybe I'll make a separate blog: The Law & You. Funny huh. You know I have 11 followers now--we are getting out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your idea about separating your BLOG into categories--now your're organizing this BLOG too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete