Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Material: Before and After

Before








After









What a difference! I finally have all of my colors displayed.

1) I gathered the material for each color separately.

2) I cut each piece to a 18x24 (approx.).

3) I folded and stacked the material by color/shade.

I am very happy with my finished product. However, I did not look in the 4 boxes yet. I am eager to move onto something new. So, I don't know if I will open those boxes, or just save them for a different day.

I just watched Twlight with Rachel and Lydia ( my 2 step-children). I am going to call it a night.I'll talk more tomorrow. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Love that movie. Love New Moon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - you did an awesome job - looks great !!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan-I can't wait to see New Moon.
    Roxanne-Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete