Saturday, January 9, 2010

Not as Easy as I thought



This is just HALF of the PINKS. I still have all of the other colors to go. But I can say this, it is working. The pile on the left will be my working pile, and the pile on the right can go into storage. So, as you can see, I am saving a lot of space.

This is however very time consuming, and I wonder if I should be doing something else (feeling a little guilty). Or, should I sit in front of the TV (so this task is not so boring)? Or should I just do 1 color/1 day at a time? Or should I consider this task a flop, and call it a day?

I feel like I have to at least accomplish 1 thing. So, maybe I will put some music on or sit in front of the TV. I can see the difference that I have made, but I am a little disappointed with the time factor.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be disappointed, Even if you do just one small task. It is one more thing DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. But to complete just a small task seems pointless. I always feel like I have to do more.

    ReplyDelete