Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Husband

So, I talked to my husband about my dilemma on the material issue. Then, I read him the blog about only getting 1/2 the pink done and he started cracking up. He said, "Your readers have no idea what you mean by half. They have no idea".
I don't know what he is talking about---he hasn't even read my blog.
So, anyway, I do get that comment a lot when it comes to my craft room. People say you just have to see it to believe it. That is why I posted the next blog. In between cutting the material, I loaded photos of my craft room -(that is another time consuming process - loading pictures). Anyway, maybe you can get a glimpse of my room. I tried to do the best I could with the pictures, but I still have stuff on the floor that I have to maneuver around.
By the way, my husband did read my blog after I had asked him to. He cracked up when he read the part when I had asked if I should go out and purchase 10/12 laundry baskets. He then proceeded to put his face in his hands and shake it --like he was saying "NO".
There it is pure....no holding back....in your face reality between me and my husband. Priceless.

2 comments:

  1. I only used that as an example and just asummed that you had 15 laying around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are a funny one. I didn't have the baskets, but luckily I had all of those totes laying around.

    ReplyDelete