Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Pile is a Mess









So, my day is almost done. I will not be able to finish this pile tonight. The mess is actually a series of small piles. There is a pile for trash, a memorabilia pile, a pile for unopened mail, a pile for menus, trips, magazines, magazine workout articles, notebooks and folders, receipts, business cards and coupons,and a pile for important information.Wwwhheewww. Now I am tired of looking at the pile. And I definitely do not have the energy I did before therapy. So, I will call it a day. Tomorrow I will pick up where I left off.


Here are a few things in my house that I have organized.

The hall closet uses shoe/sweater organizers to hold - scarfs, hats, and gloves.

The laundry room is the main area for the kids stuff. When we moved into this house, I bought 2 laundry organizers and put labels on them. This made it easy for the kids to sort their clothes when they brought them down. In the 4 1/2 years that we have been here, some of the labels fell off & got lost.

I use an over the door organizer for our lint rollers, laundry mesh bags, laundry balls, and the kids scarfs and gloves.

I have also have an area where they can put their shoes, coats, and book bags.

I will admit. Anything to do with paper (whether it be mail, business cards, receipts, etc.) - I really struggle. But tomorrow is another day. So, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Until then...

This is me. This is my blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment